Play a part in major incidents ensuring coordination of resolving parties, display effective communication to stakeholders and incident review process.
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
- Be accountable for the quality of service and performance of the Service Desk team. Additionally, ensure future demand from corporate growth is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated support systems.
- Process definition, improvement and ownership (Service Desk, Incident & Problem Management) will all be required within the role.
- Represent Global IT through external and internal audits where appropriate.
- Define and track service measures and KPIs to underpin and manage the performance of IT services and service
- Ensure the delivery of service management reporting to IT and Business stakeholders using 3rd party support partners where appropriate.
- Act as a primary point of escalation within Group IT for issues relating to service delivery and management processes.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities with the ability to command the team when start with the Group IT Service Desk manager for the team in question. RWS are looking for creative ways to do more with the team we have.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities with the ability to command the team when required.
- Proven experience in closing skills gaps and encouraging the support team to go beyond their potential technical limitations.